Healthier Shamrock Shake
The Vitamin Shoppe has developed this Healthier Shamrock Shake recipe to replace well-known fast food mint milkshakes, which are often high in calories and sugar, with a guilt-free alternative.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 handful baby spinach (about ½ cup)
- 1/8 teaspoon alcohol-free peppermint flavor (or less, to taste)
- 1 scoop protein powder, such as plnt vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup ice
- 1 handful of cocoa nibs
- To get a smooth green color, blend the almond milk and spinach until no visible spinach pieces remain.
- Add peppermint flavor and protein powder, such as Plnt protein. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice (and additional almond milk, if desired). Blend until smooth.
- Top with a handful of cocoa nibs